You can easily access customer payment information (receipts and invoices) on Stripe.
- Log in to your Stripe account.
- Click Customers on the top menu.
- Scroll down the list and click a customer name to display account information.
- Tip Click here to read Stripe's invoice documentation.
On the Overview page, scroll down to Payments and locate a payment. Click the ellipsis and select View payment details. The next page displays the payment timeline, details, and method.
- Optionally, click the email icon to send a digital version of the receipt.
On the Overview page, scroll down to Invoices. Click an invoice line to open the Billing page. The page displays invoice information and an event log.
- Optionally, click a button to down the invoice or receipt (PDF).
Now you know how to find customer payment information on Stripe.