This article shows you how to filter your Members list. You can filter the list by member type and by plan status. Optionally, export the results in a CSV file.
Opening the Filter
- Go to your Memberstack dashboard.
- Click Members on the side menu.
- Click the Filters button in the top right corner of the page.
- Select a filter option: Plans or Plan Status.
Selecting a Plans Filter
Check one or more boxes to enable plan filters. Memberstack automatically hides records that don't meet the filter criteria. Uncheck all boxes to display all results.
Selecting a Plan Status Filter
Check one or more boxes to enable a plan status filter.
Exporting a CSV File
After applying one or more filters, you can export the results in a CSV file. This is a handy feature if you want to set up triggers for a subset of members and don't like fiddling with CSV lists.
- Apply your filters.
- Click the ellipsis at the top of the page.
- Select Export Members CSV.
- Memberstack displays a message. Check your email for a download link.
Now you know how to filter your Members list and export the results.