In this article, I show you how to export:
- a list of members
- a list of subscription data
- a segmented list
Exporting the Member List
- Log in to your Memberstack account and click Members on the side menu.
- Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the page and select Export Members CSV.
Memberstack displays a confirmation message. If your list contains more than 10,000 members, you'll receive multiple emails (each email contains one CSV file with a maximum of 10,000 rows).
- The CSV file contains multiple columns that display member data, including email address and Stripe customer ID.
Exporting a segment
Instead of exporting the entire list, you can apply one or more filters and create a subset.
- Click the Filters button in the top right corner of the page.
- Select one or both options: Plans (e.g. Free, Advanced) or Plan Status (e.g. Active, Trialing).
- As you add or remove filters, the size of the list in the center of the page changes.
Once you've created the desired subset, click the ellipsis in the top right corner and select Export Members CSV. Memberstack emails the list segment to you.
You can also explore plan data. Follow the steps described above and click Export Plans CSV.
- Each file contains columns of plan data, such as member ID and Stripe subscription ID.