Changing a member's plan takes 2-steps. First, you'll need to add the new plan, and second, you'll need to remove the old plan. It's quick, easy, and gives you lots of flexibility in supporting your members.
Add a Free Plan
You can add a free plan to any Member. Select the member you want to edit. Navigate to Plans & Connections. Click "Add" and select the appropriate plan from the drop-down.
Remove a Free Plan
When this is available → You can remove a free plan from any Member. Select the member you want to edit. Navigate to Plans & Connections. Click on the plan you want to edit. Click Remove and Confirm.
Change from One Paid Plan to Another
If you want to change a member from one paid plan to another, here are the steps you should take...
- In Stripe, go to the Payments > Subscriptions page. Find the subscription you want to modify, click the overflow menu (***), then click Update subscription. You can also click next to the subscription name.
- Next, click Actions and Update subscription.
- Add the new product to the subscription.
- Remove the old product from the subscription.
- And click Update to save your changes.
A member must have a card on file to add a paid plan via the Memberstack dashboard. If the member does not appear in Stripe, they will need to join a paid plan via the checkout on your website → How to create a Pricing Table in Webflow.
Add a Paid Plan
You can add a paid plan to an already paying customer via the Stripe Dashboard. This Stripe article will show you how.
Cancel or Remove a Paid Plan
You cannot "remove" a paid plan, but you can cancel it in Stripe. This Stripe article will show you how.