You can easily issue a customer refund from the Stripe dashboard. Stripe refunds normally take 5 to 10 business days to complete.
- BTW It's not possible to send refunds from inside Memberstack.
Issuing a Refund
- Log in to your Stripe account.
- Enter a customer name in the search field.
- Click a row under the CUSTOMERS heading or the PAYMENTS heading.
On the new page:
- Locate the payment that you want to refund.
- Hover the ellipsis.
- Click the Refund payment icon.
In the popup window:
- Confirm or edit the amount to refund.
- Select a reason.
- Click the Refund button.
- Stripe displays a confirmation window. Enter your Stripe account password and click Continue.
- Stripe updates the Payment status. Click the information icon to see details.
Now you know how to create a customer refund from the Stripe dashboard. To learn about refunds, check out Stripe's user documents
Please sign in to leave a comment.