Memberstack works with signup, login, and profile forms that you create in Webflow. Here’s how to integrate your custom Webflow login form with Memberstack.
A. Copy & Paste
This method is the fastest and most highly recommended. We have hundreds of customizable components you can use to get started.
2. Copy the form element and paste it into your project.
All of the attributes and custom code you need have already been set up for you.
B. Pre-built Modals
Every Memberstack project comes with a set of default modals which can be launched with a link.
Step 1 → Create a signup link or button on your site.
Step 2 → Add the
data-ms-modal="signup" attribute to your link.
That’s it! → The signup modal will display when the button is clicked, and the button will disappear once I member is logged in.
C. Start from Scratch
Step 1 → Build a form in Webflow
- Add a form block.
- Add the required input fields (email and password) and any additional fields you want to collect data for. These can be checkboxes, radio buttons, select fields, or test areas.
Step 2 → Add the Memberstack data attributes
data-ms-form="signup"to the <form> element.
- Add the data attribute
data-ms-member="email"to your email input.
data-ms-member="password"to your password input.
Optional Step 3 → Add custom fields
- If you have custom fields, you’ll need to add them to your database in Memberstack. Create Custom Fields
- Memberstack will generate a field ID for each, which you will need to add to Webflow. The attribute will look like
- Your form is ready to start adding members to your memberstack application!
Can I have multiple signup pages.
Yes! You can have as many different signup pages as you like.
Can I have more than 1 signup form per page?
No. Please place your signup forms on individual pages. Memberstack cannot properly process a page with 2 or more signup forms on it.