This article shows you how to archive a price.
- Heads up you can only delete a price that has 0 test mode or live mode members. We need to keep old price information in the backend just in case you have customers who signed up with that price.
- Go to the Memberstack dashboard and click Plans on the side menu.
- Select a paid plan.
- Open the Prices folder and select an active price.
- Click the ellipsis and select Archive Price.
If you want to re-use an archived price:
- Open the Prices folder.
- Click the Archived tab.
- Click the ellipsis and select Activate Price.
When you archive a price on Memberstack, the customer facing pages on your website don't change. Before or after archiving a price, be sure to update the pricing info on your site. Otherwise, customers can still purchase something with the archived price.
The same logic goes for Activating. If you activate an old price, you'll need to manually add that option to your site.
Now you know how to archive a price.