To delete your Memberstack account and all associated data, please follow these steps:
- Make sure all plans have been deleted in your Memberstack app.
- Make sure Stripe is disconnected here.
- Go to the Danger Zone page here and click on "Delete App".
- Reach out to our support team here and ask for your account to be deleted.
I deleted an app but it is still showing?
If you have deleted an app but it is still showing, you can follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Confirm App Deletion: Make sure that you have properly deleted the app. Sometimes, the deletion process may not be completed successfully.
- Change Apps: Switch to a different app and then check the app dropdown selector to see if the deleted app disappears.
- Clear Cache: Clear your browser cache to ensure that you are viewing the most up-to-date version of the site.
If the app continues to show up even after following these steps, please reach out to our support team by filling out the form here. We will investigate the issue further and assist you in resolving it.