You can create your own custom loader element with the attribute
data-ms-loader, it will replace the default loader.
Create a Customer Loader
This can be anything you like. I recommend a fixed element so that it always appears on the screen.
Add the MS Attribute
- Wrap your loader in a div and give it a classname.
- Select the new outermost div and add the attribute
- Set the outermost div to Display: none.
- Publish your site and start testing. You may need to throttle your internet speeds to see it appear.
This works with checkout, updating plans, signup, login, profile form, and basically* every other Memberstack event.
* The only time Memberstack can't use your custom loader is with the native profile modal. It works just fine with custom profile forms.
So how do you implement it?
Hey Nicholas Platt 👋 Thank you for posting. Turns out I didn’t upload the complete article before. It's updated now ☝️
Please sign in to leave a comment.