You can create your own custom loader element with the attribute
data-ms-loader, it will replace the default loader.
Create a Customer Loader
This can be anything you like. I recommend a fixed element so that it always appears on the screen.
Add the MS Attribute
- Wrap your loader in a div and give it a classname.
- Select the new outermost div and add the attribute
- Set the outermost div to Display: none.
- Publish your site and start testing. You may need to throttle your internet speeds to see it appear.
This works with checkout, updating plans, signup, login, profile form, and basically* every other Memberstack event.
* The only time Memberstack can't use your custom loader is with the native profile modal. It works just fine with custom profile forms.