We are trying to create an automation which allows us to review membership applications before sending invitations or creating membership accounts.
We can get the Webflow Form data to Airtable but are struggling with how to get the data into Memberstack and have it create memberships accounts once approved in Airtable, and then send invites to users.
The intended process works as follows:
- A user fills out a native Webflow Form on the website
- The form submission triggers an HTTP Request using Webflow Logic (could be Integromat/Make)
- The request posts the form submission data using the Webflow API to an Airtable Base
- The Airtable Base is populated with the fields from the Webflow Form submission via API
- We review the applications for access in Airtable
- Approved applications are filtered into another Airtable View.
- Whalesync (or alternative) sends approved users in the approved Airtable view to Memberstack with fields mapped identically
- Memberstack sends email notifications of approval and email verifications to users
We have successfully set up the Memberstack integration, but users are automatically approved.
To summarise, how can you automatically send invitations/approval emails from Memberstack to manually approved users from Airtable that submitted a Webflow Form, and retain the data they initially submitted?
We hope that makes sense. Any ideas, suggestions or solutions would be very much welcomed!