Skip to main content
Progress - Thursday, Jan 19th and Friday, Jan 20th 2023
- Added the ability to retrieve members by email in admin api, zapier and make
planName to member payload in API
- Added new relic monitoring to all V2 services
- Fixed an issue causing login/session issues
- Added functionality that removes Memberstack branding if the app is paid. Gone from the Prebuilt modals and the SSO flow
- Fixed an issue that was causing members to be displayed twice in the members table
- Implemented performance improvements for member search
- Added a
hideCloseButton setting to the prebuilt UI’s
- Users can now decide if they want members to be able to close the modals
- The close button is now hidden during the SSO flow.
- Invested a lot of time into optimizing AWS costs. We frankly are spending way more on AWS than we should be. Should be able to reduce the cost by half after confirming a few things with an AWS expert.
- Started Auth0 / SSO integration article
- Worked on Team member 2FA restriction
- Debugged an issue a customer was having with infinite loaders in the dashboard
- Update and refine the Getting Started page design.
- Final testing on the onboarding UI cloneable (ready to document!)
- Created a custom pricing contact form
- Migrate 20-30 more relevant Circle posts into Zendesk
- I exported all of the community slack messages Now I have to make them readable…
- Worked on the new Job board UI Kit including: a Job search component and Job board UI