[Wishlist] Transactional Emails Planned
- 3 comments
[This post was migrated from our old community roadmap]
1) The problem → Memberstack has almost no built-in email functionality. I have to use something like Zapier or Integromat instead.
2) Why is this important → Emails are a fundamental part of my UI and UX. Its an additional touchpoint in the sign-up process, a useful way to contact folks when an issue occurs, and a helpful way of alerting members to account changes.
3) What's your plan B → Custom solution with webhooks, Zapier, Integromat, etc.
4) Possible solutions we could build for you →
- More event types (dunning, plan change, etc.)
- A way to "upload" a custom HTML email for an event time.
- Configurable templates
Hey all, it's likely we will first solve this problem with some official Memberstack + Make.com tutorials. Their pricing is fantastic and you can send pretty much any kind of email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.