[Shipped] 2FA for Website Admins Completed
- 4 comments
[This post was migrated from our old community roadmap]
1) The problem → The only way to authenticate in Memberstack is with a password or with Google auth. If a person guesses my password or gets access to my device they might be able to get into my Memberstack account.
2) Why is this important → I'm liable for security breaches, and my members' lives could be negatively affected if their information is stolen.
3) What's your plan B → Create a completely crazy password & hope a hacker doesn't get access to my inbox.
4) Possible solutions →
- Authenticator apps (Segment does this)
- Send a 6 digit code by text message to verify its me. (Stripe does this)
This feature is live 🎉 Check out this article to learn more about enabling and/or requiring 2FA for site admin.
This feature is tentatively planned for 2023.
Please upvote, follow, or comment to receive notifications.
This is so important. A lot of sensitive users data rely on our login security.
Upvote from me - we don't use Google in our business, and would prefer authenticator apps. Seems like a minimum standard for authentication these days.
Please sign in to leave a comment.