Yes, you have the option to add members manually through the Memberstack admin dashboard instead of using a signup form on your website.
To add members manually, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Memberstack app.
- Click on the “Members” tab in the left sidebar.
- Click on the “Add Member” button.
- Fill in the required information for the member, such as their email address, name, and any custom fields you have set up.
- Click “Save” to add the member to your Memberstack database.
By manually adding members, you can bypass the signup form on your website and directly create member accounts. This can be useful if you want to add members on behalf of your users or if you have a specific workflow that requires manual member creation.